Fay Drus’s Cheesecake With Strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 5 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 5 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 3/4 cups white sugar
- 1/8 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup of the white sugar, and the melted butter together. Press mixture into the bottom of one 9 or 10 inch springform pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, eggs and egg yolks; mix until smooth. Add the remaining 1 3/4 cups white sugar, the flour and the heavy cream. Blend until smooth. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 10 minutes, then turn oven temperature down to 200 degrees F (100 degrees C) and continue baking for 1 hour, or until filling is set. Let cheesecake cool, then refrigerate.
- PREP30 mins
- COOK1 hr10 mins
- READY IN1 hr40 mins
- Raspberry Cheesecake (persistingpastpaper.wordpress.com)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream (nesslisa404.wordpress.com)
- Mandy’s Pumpkin Ginger Cheesecake (gainingmommymentum.wordpress.com)
- White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake (khanakhazanarecipes.wordpress.com)
- Perfect New York Style Cheesecake (no cracks) (chewoutloud.com)
- Chocolate Salted Caramel Cheesecake with Philadelphia Cream Cheese (frogprincepaperie.com)
- Experimenting With Cheesecake (busyas2bees.wordpress.com)
- Petite Cherry Cheesecakes (lawlessroyal.wordpress.com)
- Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake (jamiadesserts.wordpress.com)
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars (thecardigankitchen.wordpress.com)