“This cake is easy to make, and it’s so delicious. Everyone that’s tried it has said it tasted just like the ones in a deli! You’ll love it!”
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9 inch springform pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter. Press onto bottom of springform pan.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Blend in milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate. Mix in sour cream, vanilla and flour until smooth. Pour filling into prepared crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Turn the oven off, and let cake cool in oven with the door closed for 5 to 6 hours; this prevents cracking. Chill in refrigerator until serving.
- PREP30 mins
- COOK1 hr
- READY IN7 hrs30 mins
- Raspberry Cheesecake (persistingpastpaper.wordpress.com)
- Mandy’s Pumpkin Ginger Cheesecake (gainingmommymentum.wordpress.com)
- Mama’s Cheesecake (theinvoluntaryhousewife.com)
- Perfect New York Style Cheesecake (no cracks) (chewoutloud.com)
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars (thecardigankitchen.wordpress.com)
- Making Cheesecake for the Holidays (bloggingpioneer.com)
- Butterscotch Cheesecake (designerfoodie.com)
- Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake (jamiadesserts.wordpress.com)
- Experimenting With Cheesecake (busyas2bees.wordpress.com)
- Chantal’s New York Cheesecake (happytumtum.wordpress.com)